No that is not a truthful title, not everything is great, I’m not singing the praises from the rooftops. I just am.
Things I need to fix:
- Change how I feel about myself:
- I should not feel that I am hideous, losing weight helps, but it does not change the fact that I feel I’m ugly no matter my size.
- Be kinder to myself:
- Do not treat myself as a hindrance to all and sundry.
- Do not mentally berate myself for not being beautiful.
- Learn how to people
- Not just people skills, I’m friendly and patients like me, but I do not know how to make lasting relationships.
- Love myself
- instead of hating myself, and who and what I am
- Decrease my anxiety.
- I think this is self explanatory.
- Learn how to have self compassion.
- Build Self Esteem
- I don’t have the first fucking clue how to do this.
So I’m sure there’s more but those are the first things I could think of. I hear all the time, Love yourself or else no one else will. I just need to like myself first. Because I don’t. I’m broken. It has to get better.